- "Static, STOP!"
- "She needs to learn to respect her Betas!" Static growled.
- "That doesn't mean 'attack her'!" He retorted with a nervous glance at Cillowette.
- "We aren't humans, Cole! If you didn't realize it, we fight to settle things!" Her blue-grey pelt shined with a bit of blood.
- "Static, if you don't stop... we're over!" Cole's eyes flashed, glancing at the ground then back at Static.
- She looked over his dark pelt one time before looking down at Cillowette's bloody figure. She slashed her claws one more time over her flank. "Good-bye Cole..." With that she fled.
- Seven pups, six theirs, yet only four alive. One isn't theirs, yet they treat her so.